What are the options in an unplanned pregnancy?
If you have had a lab-quality pregnancy test and it is positive, then you have options to consider. At I-CHOICE Pregnancy Clinics, we will provide you with information, resources, and advocacy on those choices so that you can decide what’s best for your unique situation. Although iCHOICE does not perform or refer for abortions, we’ll listen and help you think it through.
We will help you consider the answers to questions such as:
• What type of procedures are there? Which one will I need?
• Will I have to miss work or school?
• Are there any risks or after-effects to know about?
• How will the baby’s father feel about my pregnancy?
We can help you think through this option and consider things like:
• I want to have the baby, but I’m scared about how it might change my life.
• My boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
• My parents will be upset if they find out I’m pregnant.
• I want to have the baby, but I can’t afford it.
• I don’t have any insurance coverage.
• I want a baby, but not right now.
• I need to finish school.
We’ll help you to consider things such as:
• I don’t think I want an abortion, but I’m not ready to be a parent.
• I want my baby to have a 2-parent family.
• I want my baby to have financial and emotional stability.
• Would I be able to choose my baby’s adoptive family?
• What would my relationship to the child be like?